Sunday, December 06, 2009

Cereal Tattoos

I didn't draw anything new here, but I got this email recently and wanted to post it under the cereal topic. I found it quite entertaining as it's based on a post I did specifically for Toon Club a couple of years ago:

"Mr Beach,
I have attached two pictures of tattoos I have based on your drawings of Count Chocula and Frankenberry. I will be receiving Boo Berry at some point as well, I had wanted a tattoo of them for quite a while now as most of my tattoos are based on loves I had as a child. I thought I would share the inspiration your illustrations brought me."

How cool is that?



3 comments:

Heather Dixon said...

Holy crap!

You're officially immortal now.

Nathan Lindsay said...

This painted man has incredible artistic taste...and apparently REALLY loves cereal.

Bryan, if getting a tattoo ever becomes a good idea -I am coming to you for my design.

j.etienne said...

beautiful and dynamic